Everyone can do better
We work in close partnership with our clients where trust, respect and integrity enable us to deliver excellence in everything we do – but there is more to success than driving organisational change.
We support our clients and people, and we contribute to the communities in which we work and live. We want our social and environmental impact to be positive and lasting.
Somewhere along the way, we have transitioned to a consumable society.
In days past, if our parents or grandparents broke a dining chair, they repaired it. Today, we buy a new dining suite. Televisions used to last decades – today they’re lucky to reach one.
This consumable and disposable approach is something we are not comfortable with, and we want to change this mindset.
At Inner Circle, we are committed to being a sustainable organisation that minimises our environmental impact by:
- Minimising waste by regularly evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Opting for recycled products wherever appropriate, and seeking sustainable options (that minimise the environmental impact in sourcing, production and distribution) when they are not;
- Utilising green energy wherever possible and minimising greenhouse emissions;
- Actively promote and provide access to recycling; and
- Meeting or exceeding all the environmental legislation that relates to our organisation.
To learn more, contact us.
We’re ready to start, are you?
All it takes is a message.